Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Beatrix Brass Beetle // Add a touch of quirk to any gallery wall, coffee table, or bookshelf with this.
- 10 Creatives To Follow On Instagram // In case you missed it, I shared a handful of artists I adore.
- Taffy Striped Grosgrain // Max told me orange is one of his "most favoritest colors" and my heart beamed.
- Palette 17-Month Planner // Looking ahead and staying present seems doable with a snazzy agenda.
- Klizia Orange Stapler // I can't believe I still haven't added one of these retro-cool staplers to my desktop.
- Woven Crossbody // Honestly, I love everything about this. The bag and the dress. The epitome of cool.
- Rickrack Straw Hat // Add a little laid back vintage charm to any beach day with this wide-brimmed hat.
- Polka-Dot One Piece // Did anyone snag anything from J.Crew's mega sale earlier this week?
- Pull-On Linen Skirt // Speaking of sales, this easy skirt is less than forty bucks with the code WHOA.
- Illumination Square Sunglasses // This is one of those spec silhouettes I've yet to try. My interest is piqued.
- Striped Bow Slide Sandals // With the code CLEAROUT, these cuties come in at $20. Shut the front door.
- Ways Of Being // Spanning a range of artists, this book answers questions you might have about art life.
- Dotted Porcelain Low Bowl // Get the blues in all the best ways with this dish adorned with delicate dots.
- 2 CT Cubic Zirconia Earrings // The real deal would obviously be better but for $30, you can't beat 'em!
- Sofia Rattan Magazine Holder // This is going to have to happen. I'm obsessed with the scallops. Obvi.
- East Sofa // This chartreuse sofa is one of the most striking in Anthropologie's selection, right??
- Linen-Cotton Tie-Waist Short // These are perfection. How did I miss them? They're on sale for $13.
- Darcy Monogram Letter // I can't even handle how precious this set of letters is. I want them all!!
- Maxine Blue Bud Vase // CB2's latest catalog had me drooling. Every detail, the clean lines, and COLOR.
- Clare V. x Le Catch Petite Baleine // The sweetest "Little Whale" I ever did see. How dreamy is the orange?
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment