Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Empire Painted Composition // Meg Gleason and her team are bringing affordable art to the masses. Yes!
- Strike A Rose // It's not often I stray away from an orangey-red, but this shade of pink looks sweet.
- Lola Sunglasses // I got these in pink, but the color was all wrong on me. Perhaps black would be better?
- Bonjour Matches // The XL matches are fab, but cheeky greetings in gold foil?!? You had me at HELLO.
- Alum Wall Sconce // Has a light fixture every stopped you dead in your tracks? No, just me? Um...
- A Lot Can Happen 12-Month Planner // Well if that isn't the truth? Time to set some intentions in style.
- Terrazzo Drop Earrings // Emily Green really brought it with these darling danglers. Can you say GLITTER?
- Mr. Boddington's Italy Capsule // There are a handful of cards I'm itching to buy from this cute collection.
- Turban Knot Headband in Polka Dots // My latest favorite purchase from J.Crew that's been on repeat.
- Ruffle Shirt in Swiss Dot // I'm headed to Grace Bonney's farewell at Terrain tonight. You'll see me in cerise.
- Chino Shorts // The Warm Canary and Rich Gold are stunners. I wonder what they look like in person.
- Tropicana Beaded Box Clutch // If a trip to Italy isn't in your future, teleport yourself with this accessory.
- Slingback Ballet Heels // I'm a sucker for anything and everything Kelly Green. These are no exception.
- Dot Bedding // I wish I had somewhere to put this adorable duvet. The black-and-white dots are precious!
- Leather Key Ring // You can bet I'll be banking this for future gift guides. Form and function on fleek.*
- Hot Pink Dragonfurit Shrub // What I wouldn't give to sip on something so vibrant this weekend. Gorgeous!!
- Vintage Cosmos Mini-Print // Cabin's collection of prints are the pop of color and cheer we all could use.
- Lunch Box Notes // The thought of Max heading to school is scary, but lunch box notes will be fun. Haha!
- Artwork by Kees Goudzwaard // Colour studies created with paper rectangles and masking tape. What's sweeter? The minimalist hails from Utrecht in the Netherlands. Um, did we just become best friend? Yep.
- Birthday Letter Jumble Greeting Card // I'm going to sound like a broken record here, but Greer Chicago is where you need to go when you're interested in new stationery and letterpress shops. Trust me on this one, folks! Loyal Supply Co. is new to me and I'm already crazy for their collection. You will be too.
- My Treat Scalloped Card Holder // Have you ever given or received anything from Packed Party? The snazzy selection of goodies looks like so much fun! Also, confetti. There's A LOT of confetti.
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
*Not sure if people still say "on fleek" but I'm a sucker for alliteration.