Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Take It Easy Sleep Mask // This is one of the most comfortable sleep masks I've purchased. So puffy!!
- Emily Cluster Studs // Did you know Loren Hope Studio has workshops? What I wouldn't give to attend.
- Business & Pleasure Cooler Bag // Something tells me a trip to the beach is in our future this weekend.
- Easy Rhubarb Crisp // With all of the fresh fruit this Summer, I'm certain we need to whip up a pie or crisp.
- Wood-Faced Wall Clock // I guess I have a thing for clocks? But this is totally different from the others.
- Hadley Bow Barrette Set // Gimme all the hair accessories! How adorable is this set of big bows?
- World Changer Print // I'm convinced Jenessa Wait has some of the most gorgeous prints. Holy script!
- Point-Sur Seaside Shorts // Want to look polished but remain comfortable AF? These are your shorts.
- Highgate Tie-Strap Sweater Tank // With nothing but five-star reviews, why haven't I purchased this yet?
- Heart Pendant Necklace // Coming in under $30, this dainty necklace would be the perfect gift!
- Painted Spots Canvas Clutch Pouch // In case you're too hard on calf-hair, painted canvas is the way to go.
- Suede Scalloped Flats // Scalloped details forever and ever, amen. That dark poppy is divine. Right?!
- Well, Come On In Door Mat // The message is a bit forward for this introvert, but I must admit it's a cutie.
- Illustrations by Charlotte Trounce // In a Friday funk? Pop on over to the artist's website and browse!
- SUPER Retro Sunglasses // These are giving me some serious Barbie vibes and I'm not mad about it.
- Hugo Guinness Airplane // One of my all-time favorite prints that I'm certain was made for us.
- Disposable Camera Case // Leave it to Ban.do to make you feel like you're permanently on vacay.
- Gray Green Goods Canvas Planters // Hilton Carter's book makes me want to collect ALL the planters.
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment