Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Glitter Ballet Flats // When J.Crew said "prepare to be charmed out of your heels," they meant it! My favorite flats sparkle, and I couldn't be more excited. Oh, and news flash, when did I become such a glitter fiend? I think I prefer glitterologist instead — it sounds more fancy and official.
- Moglea Tumblr // If you're like me, you'll find oodles of inspiration from Meg Gleason's work. I'm salivating over her lookbook. I can't wait to get my hands on these "Cheers to You" note cards. I'd also love to splurge on some of her hand-lettered envelopes. Wouldn't you just love to see something as gorgeous as this addressed to YOU in your mailbox?! I die. I guess I'll continue to anxiously wait for her next batch of paper goods to be available in her shop. That will undoubtedly be the best day ever!
- Light Up the Room Candle // When this gilded polka-dot candle surfaced on Pinterest, my face lit up.
- Tang Birdie Studs // How fabulous are these winged-shape earrings? And that shade of orange is outstanding! I wouldn't mind adding these to my growing collection of colorful studs.
- Vintage Photo // I found this image of Diana Vreeland and her dog incredibly charming.
- Scottie Dog // My heart skipped a beat when I stumbled upon Stuart Whitton's graphite illustrations.
- Paintings by Sylvia Tait // Whenever I discover a new-to-me abstract painter, I click my heels. That's precisely what happened when I laid eyes on this bright masterpiece. Color me smitten!
- Painted Jewel Sweatshirt // I think embellished and novelty knits are my weakness. Help me!
- 72 // Typography makes me seriously twitterpated, my friends! Who's with me?
- What does your Starbucks drink say about you? // Coffee and the characteristics of its consumer.
- No Deposit Bag // Can you ever have too many bags? I can always make a case for a reusable tote and this jute number from Maple and Belmont is darling. The lettering is especially fantabulous!
- 40 Days of Dating // Two designers (and friends) based in New York have opposite relationship problems and find themselves single at the same time. As an experiment, they dated for 40 days with a set of strict rules. Learn more about the experiment and how it pans out here.
- I Believe // Welcome fall with this lovely desktop background from Jess Lively, created by Joy Laforme.
Happy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.