Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Calm Your Mind Print via Note to Self // This is a no-brainer, as I'm a big fan of Sarah Tolzmann's work. However, it hits close to home at the moment because as I type today's post, I hear nothing but boxes shifting and tires screeching. I have a pit in my stomach because I can't help but get a little worried about our household goods. Pinning this print from the Note to Self print shop is a great reminder and eases my mind for the moment. Killing time on Pinterest really does pay off!
- "Water Lilies" by L Verkler // Brush strokes of genius, I adore this painting. How about the lovely shades of green? I think I'll spend some time this weekend learning more about the artist.
- Zip Pochette in Calf Hair // Oh, Madewell! I'm pretty sure you made this little clutch with me in mind. Didn't you? It will carry all of my essentials quite perfectly. And how about the built-in wallet? Genius!
- Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat // Okay, I tried this while we were in Maui and it's a new favorite. I'm terrible when it comes to smudging my nails, but I managed to keep my manicure looking fancy with this high-gloss polish. Even better, the finish gives the appearance of a shellac treatment. I'm hooked!
- Sea Map Wool-Silk Scarf // When I read the design resembled the shape of Iceland, I was smitten!
- Gold Bow // There's no real rhyme or reason for this, but I thought today's post deserved some glitter.
- Bad Taste Note Cards // Did you know these existed? As soon as I have a mailing address, I'm ordering these puppies. They're perfect! Well done, Furbish Studio. I'm a big fan!
- Crispy Cinnamon Cornflake Squares // Well, don't you look tasty and simple?
- Piped Suede Ballet Flats // The dark emerald has me drooling. What about the metallic piping? Swoon.Cheers to a swell weekend! I suppose this means I should probably polish off the bottle of Hendrick's.
Post a Comment