Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- LOVE Desktop Background // I always look forward to Bri Emery's Dress Your Tech feature on her blog, but it's never been enough to make me squeal. That is, of course, until I saw these FABULOUS free desktop backgrounds designed by the uber-talented ladies of Sugar Paper.
- 152 Insights... // Nothing makes me quite as happy as quoting lines from You've Got Mail, so when I stumbled upon this illustration by Matthew Taylor Wilson, I was certain I'd met my new BFF. "We'll be like George Bernard Shaw and Mrs. Campbell. We'll write letters our whole lives."
- Kate Spade Charm Heels // This is the ultimate shoe, and that says a lot coming from a connoisseur of ballet flats. Upon seeing these beauties, I couldn't push that magic Pin button fast enough.
- Mongrammed Sugar Cookies // If I ruled the world, I would insist that every cookie look like this. Okay, that's a bit much, but you must admit that's one undeniably adorable confection. Leave it to Martha!
- Specs // After hours of blogging "research" on Monday, I can't stop thinking about Rob Hodgson's work.
- Hydrating Face Cream // I hear this stuff is the bee's knees. Has anyone ever tried it? Of course, you can never go wrong with Bobbi Brown. I may have to give it a whirl, because my face has been angry with me for the past few weeks. I'm not sure if it's stress or the humidity, but I'll try just about anything.
- Tiny Heart Studs // These are going on my wish list. They're so dainty and perfect. I just can't take it!
- Matisse, 1930 // I'm a huge fan of Wayne Pate's work; we have two of his prints hanging up in our entryway. The fact that he's illustrated one of my favorite artists feels like it's meant to be.
- Blythe Necklace is Electric Purple // I can't stop staring at this necklace. On its own, it's the perfect showstopper; however, it's also an amazing layering piece.
- Oh La La! // After further investigation, I learned this cute type is also the cover for an album. Oh, the things you learn when you go looking for image sources! It's one of the simple joys of blogging.
Thanks again for another swell week. Be sure to follow along on Instagram as we mingle in Maui.
Cheers to the weekend, sweet readers! Make this one the best yet.