Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- New York Glasses // With all eyes on NYFW, I thought this stationery set from Dear Hancock couldn't be more appropriate. How adorable is this tribute to NYC?! I'm smitten, folks! Absolutely smitten.
- Animal Print Ballet Flats // These are an absolute staple, and I love the reasonable price tag. I have some calf-hair flats from J.Crew that I'm obsessed with, but they're almost so dear that I'm afraid to wear them whenever I want. This pair from Gap would be a nice substitute.
- The Duffel Bag // Let me preface by saying that this is most definitely an investment piece. However, the more I see Liz Schneider (Sequins & Stripes) use hers, I covet this bag more and more. The style is timeless, the shape is perfect, and that color leather is yummy. Oh, and how about the cute leather-covered studs? Right now, this piece is beyond my budget, but I'm keeping an eye out in case it ever goes on sale. Wishful thinking, right?!
- Hair Accessories // You MUST check out the Frace Luxe website. There's every hair accessory you could possibly imagine. I'm especially keen on these colorful barrettes. Yes, I said barrettes.
- World's Best Brownies // That's quite a bold statement, but from the look on this darling girl's face, I'm totally up for trying this recipe from The Little Red House.
- Be Awesome // Just a little reminder as you venture into the weekend. Don't forget to be awesome!
- Beer Sign // 1stdibs is a weakness. I've never actually purchased anything, but I love to scour the website and dream about an imaginary budget and how I'd incorporate these fabulous finds into my dream house decor. I also fell hard for this salvaged door from Paramount Studios. Totes Type-A(shley)!
- Circles & Bars // I stumbled upon the work of Douglas Witmer and felt instantly inspired.
- Calfskin Leash // Because the posh pooch deserves a little flair just like her aesthetically in-tune owner.
- J.Crew Spring 2014 // I'm dying to hear your thoughts about the ready-to-wear collection. How about the amazing shoe collaboration with Sophia Webster?! Did you have a favorite look? See the complete slideshow here. I loved the pops of color, whimsical details, and glam-meets-casual feel. This sparkly skirt, this toggle coat, and this striped bag were my favorites!