Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Cover Lover // Allison Colpoy's designs have me drooling. Check out this interview, which includes some more of her amazing work. Amazing Face will be released in the U.S. January 2014.
- Emma Ballet Flats // Just when I found myself complaining about J.Crew's latest selection of ballet flats, they unveil these beauties and I'm smitten. I'm partial to the persimmon and bright kiwi. Natch.
- Austin, TX // This print by Matthew Taylor Wilson leaves me feeling giddy. Hello, weekend!
- Perfect Hot Chocolate // Five years of warmer temperatures has turned me into a cold-weather wimp. It's rather embarrassing! I'm constantly on the lookout for a hot beverage to keep my hands toasty.
- Herb Roasted Almonds // I'm going to go ahead and add the ingredients to my grocery list. Delish!
- Beanie Pomster // Sometimes it really stinks to have champagne taste on a beer budget. In case I win the lottery, I would snag this pom perfection in a hot second!
- Fab Freebie // This week, Kelly shared a handful of free desktop wallpapers that will leave you and your computer feeling merry and bright. Thanks for the festive fabulosity, Kelly!
- Nars Creamy Concealer // I picked this up in September, and I'm a HUGE fan. I wasted so much time looking for a concealer that works for me. I think I've found it with this one!
- Camera Love // Flyboy surprised me last Friday with an early Christmas gift. It was far too generous! Now I feel like the snazziest shutterbug with my fancy equipment and monogrammed camera strap.
- A Bright 2014 // Maybe this year I'll get around to sending note cards to welcome the new year...
- Mint Fleur Drops // Once again I find a pair of dangly earrings that are just lovely, but I can't wear them!
Before I forget, a special congratulations to our HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY winner.
Please email me to claim your prize.
Cheers to a swell weekend, m' dears! Make it count.