Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Velvet Ribbon // The countdown has begun! We're Missouri bound, and I need to wrap just a few more gifts.
- DIY Heart Backdrop // Leave it to designlovefest to create such a lovely backdrop. I'm SO making this!
- Christmas Tree // An illustration that perfectly depicts my idea of the holidays.
- Swiss Dot Jammies // Over the next few weeks, I plan on spending plenty of quality time in these.
- Iced Sugar Cookies // I can always rely on Flyboy's family to have plenty of sweets available. Yippee!
- Memos: The Vogue Years // Lately, I've been streaming The Eye Has to Travel and listening to the documentary while I blog. The Empress of Fashion brings me so much delight. This book will have to be my next purchase.
- Crystal Stud Earrings // I can't get over the shape of these studs. They're lovely!
- Collection Peacoat // If money were no object, I'd be adding this bright coat to my collection. It's fab!
- Berry Merry Mistletoe Cocktail // This low-cal cocktail sounds refreshing and festive. Bottoms up!
- Metallic Leather Loafers // I have these in nude and they're incredibly comfy. Gold might be a nice addition.
- Soiree Bunny Ornament // I can't get enough of this lovely lady. She sits at my desk and keeps me company.
Before I forget, a special congratulations to our AIMEE SICORA GIVEAWAY winner.
Please email me to claim your prize.
Cheers to a swell weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment