Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Custom Portrait // I was browsing the Rifle Paper Co. website earlier this week, when I clicked on the stationery tab and found they were using the custom portrait they created for my blogger cards as their example. Hey, girl, hey!
- Domino Fall Issue // You know I added this puppy to my virtual shopping cart as soon as I found out it was available. Eek! I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on Domino's latest issue. It's bound to be chock-full of design goodness.
- Classic Duffle Coat // 100-degree temps won't keep me from dreaming about the day we live somewhere with REAL fall weather. Then I can wear something as delicious as this duffle coat. The toggles have me drooling BIG time.
- Mani-Pedi Polish Duos // A poppy orange and hot pink mani-pedi is my favorite—a classic combo with a punch!
- Lime Woven Throw // Welcome cozy fall weather with this lovely lime throw. It's totally snuggle worthy! PSL, anyone?!
- In Bloom Book Collection // The oh-so-talented Anna Bond illustrated these gorgeous books. One of each, por favor...
- Desert Ruby Gem Cuff // As we inch closer to fall, we mustn't bid color adieu. Make it pop with accessories, my friends.
- Coconut Gin & Tonics // October will be here before we know it, and I'll have a reason to celebrate. Drink up, buttercup!
- Navy Dot Simplified Planner // Everyone seems to rave about Emily Ley planners. With polka-dots like these, I'm sold!