Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- "The Wild Side of Life" Wallpaper Download // I'm forever inspired by the work of Corina. If you don't already follow her blog, you're going to want to add it to your list of Daily Reads and stat. Graphic design just doesn't get much prettier!
- Knotted Beanie // Baby stuff is incredibly fun to buy, but I have a sweet spot for charming little caps. Oh my stripes!
- Stoneware Pitcher // Because I've been buying baby goods, I somehow overlooked the Oh Joy Fall Collection. The horror! I've got my eye on this adorable pitcher. I only wish that meant it came with the delightful arrangement, too!
- "Rhymes with Mindy Kaling" Print // Life got sweeter this week when The Mindy Project returned. Can I get an amen?
- Hello, Goodbye Tee // In my next life, I want the quirky handwriting of Hugo Guinness. For now, I'll take this tee.
- Baggu Pouch in Poppy // I don't always gravitate toward the color red, but when I do it's ALWAYS poppy.
- Hex Cuff in Cobalt // Give me a moment while I lift my jaw off the ground. Have you seen Loren Hope's latest additions? Oy! The Fall/Winter look book makes me want one of each piece. I especially adore the cobalt stones. Hubba Hubba!
- "Sending Sunshine Your Way" Card // Absolutely smitten with Ello There's collection of letterpress goodness. Hop to it!
- Carl Malmsten Small Sofa // From time to time, I find myself making pretend purchases on 1stdibs. This week, I used my Monopoly money and "bought" this a-mazing emerald green couch. What would you buy with your imaginary moolah?
- The Birthday Boys // Join me in wishing Flyboy (Sept. 19) and my Dad (Sept. 21) a Happy Birthday! Best. Weekend. Ever.
Post a Comment