Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Pearl Tassel Bracelet // It's ladylike with a funky twist. I think I NEED it! Tassels AND pearls? Who knew?!
- Rowayton Pendant // I'll take two of these for our kitchen, please. They'd look darling over the butcher block.
- Red Stripe Heart via Thimblepress // Another Kristen Ley illustration that's so simple and sweet it speaks to me.
- Gold Toe Minis // Why are kids' shoes so stinking adorable and impractical at the same time? This could be a problem.
- Mixed Media Sweater // A floral print inspired by Dutch masters—of course I'm in love! Now for some cool weather...
- Mini Soft Cover Notebooks // Could these BE any cuter? It's just the sort of thing you'd want to keep in your purse. Inspiration might strike when you least expect it. It's best to have a cute notebook handy.
- Stripe Makeup Pouch // Always a sucker for all things striped, this pouch is perfect for all the basic essentials.
- Text Less Write More // Attention fellow snail mail fiends. Spread a little mailbox cheer with these a-dorable postcards.
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick // If it's good enough to get Joanna Goddard's seal of approval, then it's got to be amazing.
- Metal Basket // You guys, this glorious organizational bin is $19.95. I can't even wrap my head around that! So. Cute.
Cheers to another snazzy week, m' dears! As always, thanks for stopping by.