Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- A Load of Croc // I was doing a little "blog research" this week (sounds better than aimlessly wasting time online) when I stumbled upon Léa Maupetit and her adorable illustrations. How great is this crocodile?!
- Blue Leather Flats // Similar to the Skimmers I own and these flats from J.Crew, you can't beat the $40 price tag.
- Hello Darlin' Tee // I can't get over the fabulous script and sweet Southern sentiment. This might have to become part of my "mom" uniform. The Swell Rio locals may respond better to this than they do some of my French graphic tees.
- Leopard Pony Hair Pouch // Everyone needs a great neutral clutch. It's enough to make Jenna Lyons beam...
- Hexagon Cluster Necklace // I can't get enough of this elegant and industrial brass necklace. It's simple with texture!
- Envelope Mail Holder // A fantastic find like this really needs no explanation around here. Snail mail lovahs unite.
- Whitaker Bench // If only I had a pretend budget for all things Jonathan Adler. If someone wants to make that dream a reality, that would be grrrrrrrrrreat. The color Bristol Ochre has my heart going pitter-patter.
- Colorblock Linen Pillow in Emerald and Pool // Society Social's latest look book has me feeling oh-so inspired. The selection of new arrivals is just dreamy, y'all. Roxy does it again! There's no shortage of brilliant color or pattern. Yippee!
- Lancôme 'Baume in Love' Tinted Lip Balm in Coral Electric // When Lara Ramos of The Glossarie makes a recommendation, chances are I'm going to try it. Earlier this month, she shared some of her beauty essentials. As a result, I'm itching to test this tinted lip balm. It sounds like a low-maintenance dream and gets rave reviews.
- Matte Leather Belt // Here's the deal, next to the beloved half-tuck, I can't wait to wear belts around my waist again.
- Neutraface Slab Blocks // Fact: This is what I call a Maxwell MUST! He will understand the importance of great type.
- Classic Fudge Brownies with Milk Chocolate Frosting // So these look delightfully delicious. Who's with me?!
Cheers to another snazzy week, m' dears! As always, thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment