Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Big Soft and Chewy Peanut Butter Crinkle Cookies // I can't say I've ever made peanut butter cookies. Is that crazy? It's always such a treat when others bake them, especially around the holidays. This recipe from Averie Cooks might be enough to get me to dust of my mixer this weekend. So much chewy goodness! I wish I could eat my computer screen.
- Cerise Loafers // That color and the $15 price tag? I'd say stupid cute is the only way to truly describe a bargain like this.
- Boden Rose Bow Dress // So many pieces from Boden's spring line make me want to twirl. This dress is no exception.
- Crystal Palace No. 6 // It's a good thing Lent is in full swing because I could get in some serious Inaluxe trouble.
- Haba Magic Arch Clutching Toy // I stumbled upon this while doing some "research" on Amazon. Dear colorful wooden toys, I adore you! Just look at the fabulous color choices. It's so happy—a definite Maxwell must!
- Learn the Rules via Molly Jacques // There's so much creativity floating around online. I love it! Sometimes I find myself poring over Molly Jacques work. The playful nature of her lettering is like sunshine for my soul.
- Pattern Play Tassel Keyring // Oh. My. Word. This has Ashley written ALL over it. Gimme now. Por favor.
- Habit Cosmetics Nail Polish in Sweet Life // How fabulous is the packaging? A few bottles of Habit's colorful polish would look gorgeous displayed in any bathroom. Could Tabou be the new Clambake? Oh, please don't make me answer that.
- Black Stripe Bamboo Blanket // I wish I could just jump into The Land of Nod catalog and maybe cozy up with a blanket like this one. Does anyone know how I could make that happen? Ah, kid-friendly cuteness that doesn't make me vomit.
- Sachet Set // I fear I've been wooed by the punchy neon-orange thread and embroidered polka dots. Please send help.
- Mixed Buttons Kit // What a novel idea! The adorable packaging suddenly piques my interest in sewing. Kinda.
- Drapey Crepe Cap-Sleeve Top // I doubt this will make the mom-semble cut, but that doesn't mean I can't swoon over it.
- Ribbon Necklace // Another bargain buy from H&M that I can totally get on board with. How great is the striped ribbon?
As always, thank you kindly for stopping by. Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.