Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Small Ledger // Can we just take a moment and fawn over those hot pink edges?? It really doesn't get much better.
- Boldface Acrylic Neon Letters // The Land of Nod's latest batch of new arrivals makes me want to be a kid again.
- Mint Arrow Marquee // I'd like to incorporate another light source into Max's nursery, but I still can't decide what suits the space. In my ongoing search, I stumbled upon this arrow marquee. While it's not quite what I'm looking for, it's too fabulous not to share. Certainly there's someone out there who could slap this on a wall somewhere. Minty fresh!!
- Pom-Pom Scarf // If you've been hanging around here long enough, you know I don't need any more scarves. That being said, I wish I would have snagged this when I saw it in Kansas City. The color, texture, and POM-POMS are wonderful.
- Huck Tote // Hello, lovely! I can already see myself skipping around Swell Rio with this on my shoulder.
- Bow Slingbacks // I've featured a lot of these slingbacks from H&M. One of these days I ought to try them. Ha Ha! The bows on this pair are classic and feminine. Perhaps it's time I finally give it a go??
- Vase Square Throw Pillow // Someone do me a favor and tell me all of the Kate Spade stuff at Bed Bath and Beyond is just awful in person. Pretty please?! The latest collection of home goods could get me in some serious trouble.
- Plush Crocodile // What a croc! It's time this little guy comes to live in Swell Rio. Maxwell approved and utterly adorable.
- Manicure and Pedicure Tips // I got a really cruddy gel manicure a few weeks ago. I'm not sure if it was the application or the color I chose, but it was a total disaster. Chips galore! After TWO days! That's not supposed to happen. I have every intention to give it another shot this weekend. I'm in desperate need of a little color and Max-free pampering.
- Polka Dot Sunhat // With each Love List, you can expect at least one over-the-top item that's way overpriced. Call it daydreaming or even inspiration. I just think it's fun! So in true Love List fashion, I give you this dreamy hat. Somebody give me some pom-poms, and a glue gun stat. This might just be my definition of a crown.
As always, thank you kindly for stopping by. Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.