Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Pocket Confetti // In the event of spontaneous joy, it might be nice to keep a few of these packets handy in my purse. You never know when you might need it, right?? Besides, if life is a celebration, it's best I show up prepared.
- No. 2 Print via Sugar Paper // Artist Jennifer Vallez collaborated with my favorite stationery store and created a set of fabulous prints and note cards featuring her adorable illustrations. Also, is there anything better than a side pony?
- Striped Peplum // Oh, you know this number is at the top of my J.Crew wishlist. I love that it has structure. And stripes.
- Uptown Tote // Lord, help me! They went and made my favorite mom tote in the most cheerful shade of yellow.
- Boom Chicka Puff // Last Friday on our weekly grocery spree at HEB, I stumbled upon this goodness. I initially thought it was the popcorn and got excited, but after a little a bit of investigating, I noticed the emphasis on PUFF (no Diddy). Intrigued by the concept, I threw a bag in m' cart and I'm so glad I did. Can I call it a healthy version of Cheetos?
- Kids' Max The Monster Backpack // Is nine months too early to start considering school supplies? Because I'm certain Max needs this in his life. Can you just imagine my little half-pint walking around with this strapped to his back? I'm dying. Coming from a bag lady, it's never too early to start adding to your child's collection.
- 50/50 Color Pencils // How fun are these? Better yet, you need to check out the online shop, Burro Goods. I'm obsessed!
- Brass House Numbers // Because it's The Love List, you know I'm allowed to dream about a home with brass numbers.
- Citrus Tufted Ottoman // And inside my dream house you'll find this delicious tufted gem in the living room. Swoooooon!
- Wooden Bowling Set // Who knew bowling could look so cute? The best part? No ugly bowling shoes required.
- Fingerprint Fun // Since Flyboy will be away this weekend, I've been looking for ways to add some fun to the next few days with Max. You know, just a little something to make the weekend feel special or different from the work week?! Anywho, I've decided we're going to unleash Max's inner Matisse and play with with edible fingerpaints.
As always, thank you kindly for stopping by. Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.