Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Yoko Wrap via Kelly Hyatt // Wrapping a present in this lovely paper would be a gift in itself. Just look at all the patterns!
- Sequined Flamingo // An ornament this adorable deserves to come live with me. You'd look perfect on our tree!
- Wood and Fabric Necklaces // I need to add a necklace from Harthorne to my collection. They're so simple and fun!
- Mirella // My mom recently bought a piece by artist Leslie Weaver. I'm obsessed with her abstract portraits. Stunning!
- BDB Jewelry Dish // How fantastic are these little trinkets? I wouldn't mind stocking up on a few to give as gifts this holiday season. Then again, I wouldn't mind calling the stripes or polka dots my own either.
- Hooray For Today // Because it's Friday and we survived. Everybody say it with me, "Cheers to the freakin' weekend!"
- Sugar Paper Holiday for Target // I typically try to exercise some discipline when it comes to buying anything Christmas related until AFTER Thanksgiving, but I broke my rule last Sunday and stocked up on Sugar Paper's goodies at Target. While I wasn't able to browse the selection in person, I feel pretty good about my online order.
- Studio Series: Flowers for June // Most of us probably can't afford the pieces from Loren Hope's Studio Series (sigh!), but it's such a treat to see how artists like Lulie Wallace's work is interpreted via Hope's colorful and sparkly jeweled designs.
- Bow Pumps // You guys, these heels come in under forty bucks! That's just insane. Someone buy them and stat!
- Kate Spade Gift Guide // Has anyone else been anticipating the Kate Spade Gift Guide?! That's what a thought!! A few swoon-worthy pieces I'd like to find in my stocking include this Leather Initial Keychain and this Camera iPhone 6 Case.
- Girls' Stadium-Cloth Bow Coat // Two words. Neon. Tangelo. Squeeeeeeee! I swear this coat was made for me—or my non-existent daughter! And can we just take a moment to fawn over the sweet placement of that bow??
- Neon Alpine Sweater // Okay, the price point is slightly horrendous, but this is The Love List and I LURVE to dream. Something about that neon pink trim has got me feeling all the wintry feels. Apres-ski anyone??
Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.