Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- All In Good Taste // The more I pore over the latest Kate Spade book, the more I adore it. Pages like the one featured above leave me feeling verklempt. The whimsical layout, colorful illustrations, and classic typography are giddy inducing.
- Satin Suit Pants // Wait a minute. Satin pants in NEON PINK. Shut up and get in my shopping bag, why don't you?!
- Buzzy Merit Badge // I think I want to collect them all—for Max, of course... Just think of all the cute possibilities!!!
- Cable-Knit Hat // It's on sale for $9.99. Say what?! And how about that faux fur pom-pom on top? All signs point to YES!
- Fair Isle Crewneck Sweater // Slip into this colorful classic. It's the perfect cure for any cold Winter day.
- Chelsea Rain Boots // Show inclement weather who's boss with a set of sunshiny boots. I'm a sucker for yellow wellies!
- Dana Gibson Handpainted Pink Leopard Tray // How perfect is this? I was a huge fan of the original, but this smaller version is beckoning. With Christmas 41 days away, it would be a fabulous gift idea. One for me and one for YOU!
- Colorblock Gloves // We're headed east this Winter, which gives me the perfect excuse to scout out a new pair of gloves.
- Wooden Toy Camera // Have you heard of The Twig Company? I'm obsessed. Maybe this gadget will keep Max from toying around with my camera?? The fact that it has its own camera strap is icing on the cake. He's going to flip!!
- Dark Orange Confetti // Light and Co. is one party planning Etsy shop you'll want to bookmark and stat. There's a little bit of everything, but my favorite is the selection of confetti. Who doesn't love confetti?? I definitely need more confetti.
- Vintage Rotary Phone // About two years ago, West Elm wooed me with their vintage Kelly Green rotary phone that was used as a prop in one of their catalogs. Then Kate Spade decided to nonchalantly place one in their latest home decor ad campaign. It's not funny you guys!!! You can't tease us with this level of fabulosity and NOT offer these adorable phones for purchase. In the words of my childhood bestie Stephanie Tanner, HOW RUDE!!! My search continues...
- 123 Multidrawers // Organization never looked better! Bisley's brilliant design is a classic. I'll take one in each color.
- Cedar Street Confetti Dot Stacy // I absolutely adore the layout of this wallet. I've had my eye on the style for awhile, but I've yet to take the plunge. Something tells me the gold polka dots were made with me in mind. Well played, Kate Spade!
Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.