Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Annabelle Bracelet // Earlier this month, Design Sponge featured artist and sculptor Orly Genger in this post (a must read!). Her installations look incredible! The use of color and texture will make you weak in the knees. If you fall hard for Genger's work just as I have, you'll be excited to learn that she recently collaborated with jewelry designer Jaclyn Meyer by creating a collection inspired by her work. See the full collection here. It's fantastic!
- J.Crew's Coat Fabrics // I love when J.Crew features behind-the-scenes blog posts. The footage from the Italian mills where the fabric is made were almost more than I could handle. Seeing bins of colorful swatches took my breath away.
- Collar Cape Blouse // Can we just take a moment and applaud that darling neckline? The chartreuse-yellow may have just sent me over the edge. It's freaking adorable!! Could I get this number in my size, por favor?!
- Tangerine Stripe Vase // Flyboy stopped in San Antonio and picked up ALL of my favorite flowers at Whole Foods and Trader Joe's. Of course that meant I had to get out ALL of the vases and vessels to scatter the blooms around our house—not a bad problem to have!! This piece by Jill Rosenwald should probably come join us. It would feel right at home.
- Polka Dot Shopper // Because one can NEVER have enough bags, this polka dot delight is an absolute MUST!
- Bracelet Flask // Y'all, this bangle is grin inducing. At such a reasonable price point, it would make the BEST gift!
- Painting Today // What a stunner! I can already envision it stacked on top of my collection. The cover is a design dream.
- Chic3 Flats // I'm in the market for new leopard flats—a task I don't take lightly. The might just fit the bill!
- Buffalo Check Phone Case // I was excited to learn that Caitlin Wilson has expanded her line to include these cute cases.
- Chambray Headwrap // Ever since I found out I was pregnant with Max, I've had the urge to buy cute baby headwraps. Unfortunately, everyone I know is having boys. Would someone please just have a baby girl so I can get my fix??
- Tipsy Cocktail Napkins // A nod to the great state of Texas, these longhorn clad cocktail napkins are a no-brainer.
- The Pocket Dial by Jimmy Fallon // A collaboration dream come true. Created by Jimmy Fallon with the help of J.Crew, we now have an iPhone case AND pocket square all in one. The best part?? One hundred percent of the proceeds go to the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust—a Kenya based charity that protects elephants from ivory poaching and extinction.
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Bang // This bold orangey-red screams BRING ON THE HOLIDAYS, and I lurve it!
- Rotary Phone Decorative Pillow // I wonder if I could convince Max to add this to his Christmas list. Cuteness OVERLOAD!
Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.