Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Artwork via Emily Isabella // If you're looking for a delightful dose of inspo, look no further. Emily's Flower Workshop and Elsworth Kelly Pattern are just a few of my favorites. Check out her adorable portfolio here.
- Vintage Industrial Letter // Just the description of this Etsy shop is enough to pique my interest. "A kaleidoscope of rare sneakers for freakers, lost home decor pieces, plus memorabilia and other collectables curated to raise your curiosity."
- Norah Peplum Top // Sign me up for swiss dot errythang. Wouldn't you agree this peplum is absolute perfection?
- Costa Dhurry Clutch // Accessorize with a pop of sunshine. The snazzy tassel accent is the cherry on top.
- Wide Bow Sunhat // I'm going to need to add this girly headpiece to my collection. It's very Anne of Green Gables.
- Black Letter Board // This is one of the funnest things I've purchased. Every week I look forward to changing it out.
- Shilo Engelbrecht Pillow // I know, the price tag is ridiculous but boy is it fun to drool over this abstract beauty.
- Orange Crush Cocktail // I promised to never tangle with tequila ever again, but this concoction looks awfully tempting.
- Double Dot White Play Chair // Every time I see The Land of Not catalog I wish they could make it all in my size.
- Ludlow Nail Polish // As far as orangey-red goes, I'm good to go. Why is it so hard to find the ideal shade of pink??
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.
Post a Comment