Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Green Seersucker Napkins // I think Ellen Bennett is the cutest. Ever. I desperately want to be part of her #apronsquad, but I can't decide which one I want. Perhaps I should start with a table runner or a set of napkins first?
- Cardinal // The Charley Harper goodies at Land of Nod take the cake. I've got my eye on this cutie—for Max, obvi.
- J.Crew New Arrivals // I could seriously go on and on when it comes to the latest rollout. Swooooon! It's flipping outstanding! I've got my eye on a few different pieces, namely this Ruffle Top and this Calf-Hair Signet Bag (personalized with one of these customized colorful tags). Did anyone else notice the price drop in some of the flats and jewelry? I'm looking at you, Sadie Flats and Crystal Necklace. Let's not forget about this Charm Bangle Set, too!
- Tallulah Pink Tassel Earrings // Coming in at $25, these vibrant stunners are an easy way to add flair to any ensemble.
- Monstera Leaf // Leave it to Rifle Paper Co. to create the dreamiest print. In honor of Lil' Puna, it's a gallery wall MUST!
- Polka-Dot Tumbler // Max has managed to ruin ANOTHER water bottle, so I'm thinking this is the perfect replacement.
- Iris Pin // Oh, for the LOVE of all things Apfel! This adorable pin by artist, Georgia Perry, is a definite NEED.
- Teal Velvet Settee // This sort of delicious elegance deserves ALL the heart eyes. Could you even imagine resting here?!
- Britt Bass Summer Print // Amid this week's chaos and endless to-do's, I found so much inspiration from this abstract.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.