Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Artwork by Laurie Fisher // I stumbled upon Laurie's work while poring over Serena and Lily's website. The holiday hangover had me craving something creative. I couldn't help but fall for the bold colors and messy lines, which led me to Fisher's online portfolio. I've decided By The Sea and Vinyl are some of my very favorites, but they're all sooooo fabulous!
- Sugar Paper for Target // It turns out we don't have to wait for Christmas to see this power couple unite for another fabulous collaboration. I may have snagged a few office essentials online (these punchy pencils, snazzy scissors, and this oversized eraser), but part of me thinks this lamp is an absolute necessity. Has anyone seen it in person??
- Faby Designs Wristlet // Every once in awhile you get the chance to work with someone who's incredibly creative. For me, that's Feben Teffera, the insanely stylish designer behind Faby Designs. We worked together at J.Crew in Hawaii, but it wasn't until the military separated us that I learned about her knack for creating accessories and clothing. Each piece is handmade and one-of-a-kind, which is a rare treasure these days. I still can't believe I own one of her designs! Eek!
- Ole Henriksen Power Bright // When Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere fame tried this at-home brightening mask with her staff, I was astonished by the results. I'll let you know my thoughts as soon as it arrives. I have high hopes!
- Canvas Weekender // You guys! I adore this bag. So much. I wonder if it has anything to do with living in Swell Rio. Ha Ha!
- Ruffle-Sleeve T-Shirt // I can't help but wonder how this top compares to the version J.Crew unveiled earlier this summer.
- Ariella by Hayley Mitchell // She's precious! There's something about those sweet lips and cheeks that make me squeal.
- Ultra Glam Gold Leaf and Hot Pink Swivel Chair // Imagine this luxurious lounge chair in an office or over-the-top closet.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.