Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Two-Tone Shade // As I get back to the grind, I've noticed I'm gravitating toward all things minty and fresh. Hmm...
- Knotshine Necklace // I brought this treasure home with me and I'm obsessed with the simplicity and shiny factor.
- Daisy Pillow // Some of my favorite pieces in Max's room are plush knick-knacks from Oeuf. Can you have too many?
- Catfight Lip Pencil // My mom had this gem in her makeup bag and now I think I need it. Urban Decay don't play.
- Luminous Mint Luggage // The next time I fly anywhere I'm thinking this set of suitcases will be ESSENTIAL. Darling!
- Blow Your Crazy Horn // There's just something about Marc Johns and his clever illustrations that truly gets me.
- Mixed Stripe Tippi // Listed as one of m' girl Jenna's favorite picks, you know I NEED this pomegranate petal delight.
- Zip-Up High-Top Sneakers // I snagged a few goodies from Target's Cat and Jack collab including these bad boys.
- Badger Tee // Because toddlers like Max don't give a BLEEP, I'm thinking this top might be a wardrobe essential.
- Cactus Pillow // Hello, my name is Ashley Fine, and I'm a sucker for all things chartreuse and quirky. The end.
- Somsack Says // Prepare for "the return of pretty," proclaims J. Crew's new head of women's design. Fine. By. Me.
- Grandame Suede Bow Heels // Have you ever seen a set of heels so femme and FABULOUS?! Blush and bows FOREVER.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.
Post a Comment