Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Heirloom Blanket // Good grief! I can't wait to have a legitimate reason to cuddle under a colorful throw. Buh-bye heat!
- Yellow Airplane Overhead // I simply ADORE Leslee Mitchell's work, so is it any coincidence she released this print recently? Squee! It was meant to be. A photograph from her Matchbox Series is going to have to come live with me.
- Tacolicious Graphic Tee // I can't stop dreaming about all of the cute clothes for Max's Autumn wardrobe! Two years ago I never would have admitted this, but boys are actually gobs of fun to dress. Now if the weather would cooperate...
- Illustrations by Neryl Walker // I kind of want to jump into Walker's drawings. Did you say you can see me seated on this Mid-Century Sofa and mixing drinks with a bottle of Hendrick's Gin? So weird. I was thinking the SAME thing...
- NARS Lipstick in Schiap // Think pink! The cult favorite has offered this pout of mine a nonstop pick-me-up.
- Polka-Dot Tulle-Trimmed Striped Top // You guys. I'm dead. This shirt is everything I love and MORE. I can't even.
- Short Water Repellant Trench Coat // I tried this on and I'm thinking it would be a great coat for Texas winters.
- Leopard-Printed Calf-Hair Belt // I have a skinny leopard belt, but I'm thinking I need something fatter. This will do!
- Velvet Loafers // Listen up, ladies! These bad boys are under $30 and they're even more precious in person. Trust me!
- Beaded Tassel Earrings // Confession: I have really wimpy ear lobes that go limp whenever I wear dangling earrings. Ugh, it's the worst! Is there something I can do to remedy this?? I reeeeeeeeeeealllly want to wear these.
- MDS Mini Scarf // I knew I was going to love this scarf when I bought it, but I underestimated how often I'd use it. I typically have it tied around the handle of my mom bag, but opted to wrap it around my wrist this week as a bracelet.
- Apple Green Notebooks // I've got nothing but heart eyes for the Japanese shop. Gimme ALL the notebooks.
- Throw Pillows // Unison does it again with a beautiful assortment of punchy pillows. This persimmon is perfection.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.