Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Anna Wintour Brooch // Did somebody say VOGUE?! How amazing is this intricately-beaded brooch? Wowzers!
- Age Prevention Cleanser // These beauty products are starting to buzz around blogs and Instagram. Worth the hype?
- Orange Giant Confetti // Cue the waterworks! I mean confetti gun. Max's birthday is EIGHT DAYS AWAY. Hold me.
- Bright Clover Signet Bag // I've wanted this bag for awhile, but the color I liked sold out FAST. This hue upped the ante!
- Hello Sweatshirt // I'm certain Max is ready to say good-bye to summer and welcome fall with this comfy number.
- Puffy Lip Stickers // Let's pretend we've got fillers and blow some serious smooches with this adorable set of stickers.
- Crystal Clamp Bracelet // Stack 'em up, ladies! This bangle is even MORE beautimous (and easy to wear) in person.
- Art by Jordan Sondler // These beauty products and this award ribbon are some of my favorites from Jordan's portfolio.
- Andra Bow Pumps // Kudos to Banana Republic for an epic assortment of shoes and accessories this fall. I'm impressed!
- Lucite and Pavé Necklace // Hubba, hubba! I kind of want to collect ALL the colors, but I'll start with this one first.
- Emerald Pom-Pom Tassel // I'm smitten with the short and robust shape of this tassel. The color isn't bad either!
- The Big Bag // It's simple and useful and I LOVE it! What an amazing (and personalized) Christmas gift idea?!?
- Canon EF 50 MM F/1.8 STM Lens // After last week's SOS, I got help from a friend's father-in-law and I'm pumped!!
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.
Post a Comment