Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Kate Spade Cuteness // It's been awhile since I've seen something at Kate Spade that I adore. Okay, let me take that back, it's been a few months. Ha! After helplessly wandering over to the website this week to check out the latest loot, I've decided I'm smitten with the following pieces: the All Fine On Paper Notebook Set (because of course...), the Striped Travel Umbrella (no-brainer!), the Deco-Dot 12-Month Agenda (obvi), and these Striped Accent Plates (that green tho).
- Illustrations by Kate Pugsley // Need a colorful escape? I've got you covered. Check out Kate's portfolio. Wowsers!
- Soap-Dispensing Brush // This gets me Danny Tanner excited. You have NO idea! Consider yourself WISH-LISTED.
- Yellow Citrus and Honey Splash Mask // My mom sent me an article about splash masks this week and I'm so intrigued. Are you in?! This one sounds like a refreshing way to start the day. Not to mention, it saves oodles of time!
- Celosia Peridot Green Sofa // This velvet sofa from Article has got me weak in the knees. The price point is impressive.
- Airplane Ride-On // I'm still trying to figure out what to get Max for his birthday. Of course this is a front-runner.
- Flamenco Earrings // These would make anyone break into a happy dance. Can we talk about those jazzy threads?
- Chic Flats // I got these for my sister last year for Christmas and they were so stinking cute (comfy to boot)! By the time I was in the market for a replacement myself, Nordstrom sold out of my size and I was afraid they would never bring them back. On a whim I checked the website this week, and lucky for me they're baaaaaaaaaaaaack!
- Rhodes Pant in Italian Wool // As if that Wild Flamingo hue wasn't sweet enough, I'm a total sucker for a polished cuff.
- Edie Top in Shirting Stripe // I got this shirt and I love it, but I'm still afraid that when I don it in Swell Rio I might be mistaken as a member of a mariachi band. Oy! Only time will tell, I guess—but you can bet I'll keep you posted. Ha!
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.