Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Yorkville Zig Zag Pillow // Some of the latest throw pillows at Kate Spade are DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. This is m' fave!
- Commet Sun Hat // Would somebody just take me back to Maui already and insist I NEVER take off this hat?! Thanks.
- Matisse Man // Speaking of KSNY, did you know they have an insane selection of art and prints?! How perfect is he??
- Batik Bone Pen // I adore the Target collaboration with Accompany. This polka-dot pen has my name written ALL over it.
- Neon Gradient Bandana // Wear it around your neck, in your hair, or tie it on a straw tote. The scarf options are endless!
- Island Time Tee // Since Maui ain't happening, I'll settle for this shirt instead. FYI: It runs SMALL. Be sure to size UP!
- Boy Bye Pin // This week was ROUGH. Most nights I was ready to tell Max "Boy Bye" and drown my sorrows in Bravo.
- Gaia Pom-Pom Hair Tie // Gaia's mission makes my heart sing and I'm SOOOOO happy to see they teamed up with J.Crew.
- Monogrammed Old-Fashioned Glasses // Like m' girl Reese likes to remind us, it's always better with a monogram.
- The Whipstitch Mini Tote Bag // Bags (and ballet flats, obvi) are my love language. The "tigerlily" hue is spectacular!!
- Apple Bowl // The color combo used in Jenny's "Bowl Series" is dreamy. The chartreuse makes me weak in the knees.
- Pencil Snail Mail Flat Note Set // This weekend I need to make time for the little things that bring me joy like snail mail.
- Metallic Green Court Heels // Do these look like the shoes of a mermaid's dreams? They're giving me life aquatic.
- Crosley Pay Phone Wall Phone // I suddenly feel the need to get a landline after laying eyes on this nostalgic cutie.
- Fiesta Floral Necklace // I want to grab my Ban.do pom-poms and make a budget-friendly option of this showstopper.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.