Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Hedley & Bennett Kid Apron // With all the baking Max has been doing, I think it's time he got his own apron.
- All Gold Chock-A-Block Necklace // I'm glad I waited to pull the trigger on a Maslo necklace. This one is perfect!
- Just Noey Illustrations // If you're looking for a splash of color or whimsy, look no further than Parul Arora's work.
- Best Mom Ever Card // You guys, trust me on this one. She really is THE very best and I got a card to prove it. Hi, mom!
- Chocolate Buttermillk-Frosting Brownies // Damn you Whole 30!! I could go for some fudgy goodness right about now.
- Pom-Pom Espadrilles // Have I died and gone to heaven? These kicks could take any basic "momsemble" to new heights.
- Drimia Stripe Pillow // After a rather gloomy week in Swell Rio, I'm craving alllllll the yellow accents. Hello, sunshine!
- Indego Africa Vio Bag // Hey Flyboy and Max! Is it too late to request this as my Mother's Day gift?! It's amaze balls.
- Shoulder-Tie One-Piece // Me thinks THIS is just the swimsuit I need to assist Max in the kiddie pool this Summer.
- Vonn Espadrille Slides // Rawr! If pom-poms aren't your thing, maybe a classic spotted or dotted design will do??
- Tough As A Mother Tee // Some days you might not feel very tough, but this top might be a cute little reminder. Haha!
- Dual Heads Table Lamp // Target does it again with this lamp that looks like it came from West Elm or Rejuvenation.
- Am I Ruining Them Parenting Card // If I had a dollar for every time this question runs through my head on a daily basis.
- Gold Cactus Bottle Opener // Oh how I wish you could just swing by Swell Rio and we could chat over a cerveza (or six)!
- Ban.do Agenda Shop // Have you seen the new selection of cheeky planners, snazzy washi tape, pens, and patches?!
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.