Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Weekend Feels // Okay you guys, if I could describe the joy going on inside my heart right now via art, I think it would be best summarized with the following pieces: Red and Pink by Heather Chontos, a textured number by Ashley Mary, this delicious popsicle illustration by Penelope Dullaghan, and Laurie Fisher's chartreuse dream.
- Wildflower Necklace // If I ever make it to Australia, I kind of want to meet Emily Green and give her a hug to thank her for creating some of the most cheerful pieces of jewelry I own. That's not that weird, right?! Okay, good.
- Memobottle // Are you familiar with the brand? I just learned about the slim reusable water bottles. Can you say genius?!
- Palomino Pompom Hat // In the name of art, will you forgive me for adding this crazy expensive accessory to the list??
- The Austin Tassel Bucket Bag // I feel like this is a sign that I will eventually NEED this bag. We're coming for ya ATX!
- Top Notch Stripes // If perfection is what you're searching for, look no further than this Button-Front Ruffle Top and this Flounced Top—which is a steal at just $35 AND it comes in white if you're looking for a simple staple. Well done H&M!!
- The High-Rise Slim Boyjean // I mentioned these yesterday, but that's just how stoked I am to have another option.
- Father's Day Card // Father's Day cards and gifts have been mailed, now to remember to bring Flyboy's with us.
- Aark Multi Watch in Morning // The bold and balanced hues paired with the simple and sophisticated design are striking.
- Blackberry Bramble // I'm not sure where we'll be eating this weekend, but you better believe this cocktail is in my future.
- Margaux / MDS Espadrilles // Can I be Julia Hengel already and skip around the South of France in these? Pretty please.
- Poketo Mantra Pin // I REALLY feel like the folks at LA's Poketo and I could be the best of friends after spotting this.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.