Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Bow Mule // In this week's edition of "If I Was A Rich Girl", I'd hand over my card and spring for these puppies.
- Cotu Striped Superga // But since I'm just your basic mom, you will more than likely find me in a set of these. I'll take it!
- GREER Chicago // Nothing makes me giddy like browsing Greer's selection of new arrivals. The card stock connoisseur in me has heart eyes for Statology's Yellow Notebook, this Work/Play Gold Foil Notepad by Anemone Letterpress, and OHTO's Mechanical Pencils. Would it be silly to plan a trip to Chicago just so I can visit the brick and mortar?!
- Leather Mouse Pad // I still can't decide if I adore the packaging or the actual products at Appointed more. Perfection.
- Habit Cosmetics // Speaking of pretty products, how about this colorful collection of vegan nail polish?! Bravo!!
- True Blue // I got this last week and I can't stop wearing it. The cobalt gingham is even more gorgeous in person.
- Ruffle One-Piece // I ordered this striped swimsuit, but I'm starting to think I should have went for this instead.
- Permanent Vacation Tee // If you wear it, they will come?? We should really make this forever vacay a thing, no?!
- Mornings // Just as Mindy Lahiri claims that best friends fall under a tier, the same is true for me in terms of artists. I can't imagine picking just one favorite, but I'm pretty sure if I HAD to, it would hands down be Helen Frankenthaler.
- Blooming Floral Brooch // In a time when J.Crew's future seems uncertain, I'm glad they're looking to classics for inspo.
- Enamel Tray // I have a weakness for West Elm's trays. I want to buy them ALL. The gold edges here are insanely good.
- Choose Happy // We all need one of these! Hang this print wherever you could use a subtle and simple reminder.
- Delectable Postcards // Doesn't it seem like National Donut Day happens every week on Instagram?! I'm down.
- Post-Workout Green Smoothie // In the name of balance (or contradictions), here's the prettiest smoothie I ever did see.
- PEONIES!! // You guys, these fuchsia blooms are as big as my face (almost). I can't handle it. This must be absolute BLISS.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.