Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Elderberry Strawberry Ice Cream Float // Yowzah! Go ahead and add the ingredients for this recipe to your shopping list.
- Tiny Leopard Dot iPhone Case // Is it time to upgrade yet? I've been drooling over this case in particular for awhile now.
- Bright Yellow Enamel Letter O // Large antique lettering is kind of my weakness. How fabulous is this ginormous O??
- Pom-Pom Hair Tie // Oh hello, Gaia! You lovely ladies had me at hot pink and NEON coral. Must collect them all.
- Original Color Palettes // I secretly would like to be on the committee that decides the names for each of the colors.
- Reflective Plimsolls // I got these for Max to wear to my father-in-law's wedding and I can hardly contain my excitement.
- Blue Cut Out Tote // I've been a fan of Ann's work for awhile. This piece in particular would be worth saving pennies for.
- Typography by Tess Guinery // I'm obsessed with this pin that popped up in my Pinterest feed. The colors and type. Wow!
- Dearborn Wide-Leg Pants // These pants are perfection. I was unsure about the fit at first, but I'm so glad I was wrong.
- Bow-Shoulder Top // J.Crew refers to this number as a no-brainer and they're right! Be sure to size up. It runs small.
- Bird Gala // I've GOT to get my hands on one of these Elizabeth Graeber beauties. Now, which one should I choose?!
- Satin Bow Slides // Sale alert! If Zara still carries these in your size, snag them while you can. They're SUPER comfy.
- Pioneer Wagon Wooden Toy // Would it be too much to ask that all toys look this cute?! Most moms would agree.
- Tag Cards // Whip out your book of stamps because you're going to want to send mail from Igloo Letterpress stat.
- Who What Wear Circle Bag // Here's a budget-friendly essential that screams SUMMER! Not too shabby, Target.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.