Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Ashley Mary for Designloop Co. // This is one of those collabs that's a dream come true. Gimme all the stationery!
- Midcentury-Inspired Walt Chair and Ottoman // You can add this to my lust list. Seriously though, it's gorgeous!!
- NYC Map // An adorable resource for the directionally challenged but aesthetically aware AKA yours truly.
- Neil Rook // I can't stop referencing his Dribble account for color combinations and inspiration. I'm a HUE-ge fan. ;)
- Train III by Luckey Remington // For those of you who heart art like your girl, check out Uprise Art on the regular.
- Carolyn Dress // We like to tease Max about having a sister. I'm not pregnant; we just like to get a rise out of him.
- Sadie Ankle Boots in Leopard Calf-Hair // Heavens to Betsy these are absolute stunners! Bravo, J.Crew! Bravo!
- Ruffle-Neck Sweater // I got this last year in two colors and it's one of my favorites. Intense pink, anyone??
- Rollneck Sweater in Dots // Good riddance 80-degree temps! Is it safe to stow away my Summer clothes yet??
- Ninth Street Women // I've seriously been waiting for this book to come out for over a year now. A-mazing!!
- Ashley Mary Art // The Designloop Co. discovery sent me into a creative tizzy! I spent a solid 30 minutes just flipping through Ashley's artwork and getting lost in a sea of bright colors and textures. It's safe to say she could definitely hang with the likes of Helen Frankenthaler and Lee Krasner. They'd be tickled to death with her take of modern AbEx.
- Tortoise Cat-Eye Sunglasses // I saw these while online window shopping and expected the price to be more than $28.
- You Should Know Card // If I had an excess of free time, I'd send each of you this card. Thank you for your support!
- The Harper Mini Dopp Kit // It's almost like they read my mind or something. Finding a cute dopp kit isn't easy, folks!
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.