Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Can't Complain Tee // It's Fri-YAY! What could we possibly complain about being this close to the weekend?
- DIY Bat Treat Bags // I want to make these with Max next week. His love for bats is still very much alive and well.
- Influential Women Halloween Costumes // Please tell me you saw Brittany Jepsen's Kate Spade Cricut creation!?!
- Jubilation by Linnea Heide // This painting reminds me of the shapes used by Kindah Khalidy. Sign me up for squiggles.
- Color Instinct No. 6 by Lesley Grainger // I started following her recently on Instagram and the abstracts are lovely.
- Pom-Pom Beanie // I have a freakishly large head otherwise I'd try to squeeze my noggin into this children's hat.
- Punto Alto Sunglasses // I can't remember how I found these bedazzled beauties, but holy cow they're darling!!
- Sugar Paper x Clare V. // Did somebody say dream collab? Is this real life? I can't wait to add to my collection.
- Umbra Gold Clip Set // Rachel Shingleton shared these clips on Instagram this week and I've got to get a set stat.
- Pom-Pom Ribbon // It's that time of year when I begin hoarding ALLLLL of the wrapping paper and gift trimmings.
- Blue Vase by Maurice Grossman // How fabulous is this rare vintage bust? He's got so much stinking character!!
- Milo Dutch Oven // Alright, what's the skinny on the reasonably priced Dutch Oven that gets five-star reviews??
- The Esme Bow Boot in Velvet // Now these are some party shoes!!! Do you think Madewell will make them in Navy??
- Glitter Shapes Statement Earrings // I've got my eye on these and plan on snagging a pair when I visit this weekend.
- Balloon Sleeve Sweater // What are your thoughts on a balloon sleeve? Also, I'm slightly obsessed with the high neck.
- Christina Lundsteen x West Elm // I love that the Danish designer created budget-friendly options to be sold in the U.S.
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.