Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Highway to the Nature Zone Journal // I think I know what I'm getting all the road trippers and tree huggers in my life.
- Harper Insider on Behance // Spend a few minutes poring over this visual journal and you'll want to get your doodle on.
- Scallop Gold Charger Set // Have you seen Sugar Paper's holiday sneak peak at Target? I want it all, and I want it now.
- Yvonne Robert Paintings // Color lovers rejoice!! I've got an abstract artist that will make you freak the work is so fab!
- I didn't want to wait until mid-November to retrieve my Clare V. birthday loot, so I called the Brooklyn store instead of ordering online and snagged this Heart Key Fob along with the Cup of Jo Sweatshirt. Their collab is a dream!
- Quilted Downtown Field Jacket // A decade combined in both Hawaii and Texas has made me a total cold weather wimp. There, I said it! I'll own it! Suddenly the street cred (I thought I had!) from growing up in both North Dakota and Iceland means diddly squat. Give me all the jackets and throw blankets. I'm doomed this Winter!
- Flat Clutch // The older I get, the more I realize that I keep gravitating toward this color palette. It's just so happy!
- Gingham Napkins // Have you seen a snazzier set of cloth napkins? I have a feeling I'll be using these regularly.
- Leopard Print Scarf // Let's get back to layers. Have you seen this line at J.Crew? What are your thoughts?
- Trixie Bow Tote in Yellow // I love that Frances Valentine is paying homage to Kate in so many of their latest pieces.
- Fallen Petals Earrings // I'm not sure why I've yet to hit the purchase button on these. They're so dainty and fun!
- Feministe Print // Le Sunday has the most adorable assortment of knick-knacks and prints. Pink and red FOREVER!!
- 2019 Wall Calendar // It's never too early to start thinking ahead. This simple calendar is a work of art. Gimme!
- NARS Climax Mascara // You can file this under "Things I Bought and LOOOOOOVE!!" Seriously, it's insanely great.
- Hank's Austin // I'm ALL about Hank's branding. I could kiss whoever is responsible for it! Absolute perfection.
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment