Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Smoke Signals by Kathleen Markowitz // This abstract's colors are the inspiration behind today's post.
- Clement Pendant // You know I'm a sucker for a great light. Make it a fabulous citron and it's a done deal.
- BFFs Bloomers // Any chance I could get one of these in Beesly's size? Don't judge. She's my only hope.
- Green Ink Pad // I found my old stamp-making supplies, but my ink pads have dried out. This is perfect!
- Color Wheel Print // Yellow Owl Workshop has the most adorable paper goods, pins, and pennants.
- Velvet Bow Mules // Have I featured these beauties in the past? If so, pardon me. They're eye candy.
- Someone To Love // I sound like a broken record, but I will own a piece of Rachel Castle's work someday.
- Citrus Print Matchbox // With those bright yellow tips, these matches are *almost* too pretty to use.
- Cut & Paste Card // The cutest illustrations in all the land, Mr. Boddington's latest has me swooning.
- Warm & Fuzzies Pennant // I'd call this one spirited greeting card, wouldn't you? This design is precious.
- Fluffernutter Pie Pint // The next time I make it to Jeni's, trying a scoop of this is going to be a MUST!!
- Stripe Swimsuit // I know, I know. Another swimsuit! Is it THAT obvious I'm itching to get away?? Ha!
- Babe Town USA Print // A whimsical hand-lettered poster that's fit for Baberaham Lincoln. Am I right??
- Lolita Fringed Tote // On my imaginary escape to somewhere warm, I pair the striped suit with this. Obvi.
- Lush Kids' Faves // Max LOOOOOVES the bath, so I think his Easter basket will include some of these. The Rainbow Fun Bar gets incredible reviews (want to try it myself!) and that Bunny Bomb Bomb is adorbs.
- Twiggy Flower Hoops // Inspired by its namesake, this statement earring from Loren Hope is retro and fun.
- Funny Things My Kids Say // I stumbled upon this on Instagram and bookmarked the Australian site stat.
- Aloha Pineapple Chamomile Tea Drops // This blend sounds decadent and fresh. Have you tried the brand?
- Carrot Rattle // A perfect Easter gift idea for your BFF with the cute baby or that munchkin of your own.
- Taffeta Belted Ball Skirt // Got fancy plans? Me neither. But I want to make some ASAP so I can wear this.
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.