Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Stop Worrying // This has been a doozy of a week and I can't wait to shut off my brain this weekend.
- Heart Sunglasses // At $25, these stylish spectacles are serving major heart eyes. I think it's a must!
- Drunk Elephant Bronzing Drops // Has anyone tried this product from Drunk Elephant? I'm intrigued.
- Hex Brushed Brass Handles // These are on my radar for the kitchen. The reviews and price point are fab.
- Zigzag Trinket Dish // A ceramic vessel with visual intrigue. This cobalt catchall is the cutest.
- Scribble & Daub Stationery // Fellow paper fanatics, I discovered the sweetest stationery store recently!!
- Sleepy Head Print // This is a portrait of yours truly after the past few nights. I need to catch up on zzzz's.
- Becoming: Erin Jang // Have you checked out this new series from The House That Lars Built? It's gooood!
- HMM Scissors with Black Base // I saw Jordan Ferney feature these cuties in the latest issue of Domino.
- Henri Cutout Earrings // These playful earrings are wavy and imperfect, just like Matisse's collages.
- Herbivore Glow Mask // I'm searching for a good mask to try. This is on my list, but I'm up for recs.
- Kristen Bow Headband // This darling accessory would be worth the headband headache, in my opinion.
- French Fries Tee // J.Crew's mini collection of delicious tees inspired by Italian cuisine are utter perfection.
- Zara Ultimatte // It wasn't until recently that I realized Zara has a line of beauty products. Have you tried?
- Sailor Skirt in Stretch Linen // A nautical-inspired skirt that's perfect for Spring or Summer. Gimme.
- Woven Straw Crossbody Bag // The reasonable price tag is almost as lovely as the adorable striped lining.
- Gola Sneakers // I'm a sucker for ALL things green. But seriously though, how lovely is this shade? Swoon!
- Terra Cotta Gray Planter // I'm getting some serious Terrain vibes from this scalloped planter at Target.
- Bugs Vinyl Sticker Pack // The Printed Peanut has some of the cutest and delightfully bright products.
- California Lounge Chair // How fabulous is this chair? I'm obsessed with the mint green option as well.
- Chocolate Chips Salted Caramel Cookies // I think I need to work out some of this stress by baking. Ha!
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment