Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Heart Drink Stirrers // It's been a long week, my friends. Pretend I've poured you a drink with this stirrer.
- Panama Hat // With the adorable grosgrain ribbon, you can feel sunny but remain protected in the shade.
- Oversized Cotton Scarf // Gimme me ALLLLL the vibrant orange. We could use more of this hue, J.Crew.
- A Spectacular View by Alan Fears // I had the best time browsing Fears' artwork earlier this week. Enjoy!
- Beautiful Things // A doodle I stumbled upon on Pinterest with a lovely sentiment, don't you think?
- Lind Sunnies // Rain today with the possibility of more snow? I think I'll pretend to put these on instead.
- Toddler Striped One-Piece // OMG! If you have or know of anyone with a little girl, this swimsuit is $6.
- Long-Sleeve Ruffle-Neck Top in Eyelet // I wore this top yesterday and it certainly made errands snazzy.
- Velvet Barrette // Emily wears some of the cutest hair accessories. Her shop sells a few adorable options.
- Imaginary Gardens // Stockman's book is gorgeous! I'm sad it's already sold out. That cover is stunning.
- Rose Camera Bag // This reminds me of a classic style we'd see from Kate Spade and I'm pleased as punch.
- Apple Watch Strap // I kind of really want an Apple Watch. The scallop detail on this strap is perfection.
- Skinny Dipped Almonds // Tired of me talking about these yet? I bought three more bags yesterday. Ha!
- Magic Away Concealer // Kate from The Small Things made a very convincing case for this concealer.
- Cha Cha Matcha // It's good enough for Gwyneth and it's fun to say. Also, how cute is the packaging?
- Jeffrey Campbell Lavinia Flats // These are the Vivian Ward of shoes. Any Pretty Woman fans out there?
- Wall Task Calendar // I have a love/hate relationship with calendars right now. The Type-A planner in me feeds off of them, but with Flyboy away it feels like time is crawling along at a snail's pace. Helllllp!
- Rectangle Brass Boxes // Okay, these are absolute stunners! I'd like to see them stacked up on a shelf.
- Balloon Dog // How fabulous is Oeuf's woolly homage to the iconic balloon dog by Jeff Koons?! Bravo!!
- Poole's Diner Matchbook Watercolor // Jessica Rowe's matchbook series exclusive to Furbish is dreamy.
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.