1. around the neck: no necklace required, fold your scarf in half corner to corner, then knot it at the back of the neck.
2. as a bracelet: fold your scarf in fifths horizontally, then tie it in a bow at the wrist.
3. in your hair: start with your scarf turned in a diamond shape. fold the corners in to meet each other, then roll each side until you have a band with pointed tips. lay the scarf over your head and knot it at the bottom.
4. on your handbag: as if you were making a headband, fold your scarf into a band. bend it in half, then loop it around the strap of your handbag and secure in a knot.
5. on a chain: using a chunky chain necklace, pull one end of your scarf through a link near the clasp. feed it through halfway, then tie it through another link near the bottom of the necklace.
image and info courtesy of kate spade's behind the curtain
Post a Comment