Just a few beauty products that are on my radar...
- Urban Decay Naked Eye Palette - I inherited this from my mom while I was home for the holidays. There are 12 neutral shades that are great for both day and night -- an absolute no-brainer for the eye shadow impaired like myself. When used with a primer, the color lasts all day. I can understand why this palette is sold out so frequently. Definitely a keeper!
- Estee Lauder Automatic Lip Pencil Duo in Fig - Easy to use, silky texture, and great color!
- Alex & Isabelle Hair Ties - Snag-free ponytails and buns that stay put all day. I'm hooked!
- Larabar - Not necessarily a beauty product, but I received a sample in the January Birchbox. I must say, they're pretty delish.
- Benefit's Instant Brow Pencil - Easy to apply; love the brush. Adds the perfect amount of color to shade in my light-colored brows. After watching this eyebrow tutorial by Joey Maalouf, I realized this was just the sort of tool I needed to fill in my brows.
- Stila Smudge Stick in Peacock - Another Birchbox score (full-size, too!) that deserves two thumbs up. I probably wouldn't have tried this color otherwise. I'm glad I did!
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion - Works overnight, seriously. The lotion dries the pimple, but not the surrounding area. It's a-mazing!
- Origins A Perfect World Cleanser - Great for sensitive and combination skin. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling clean.
- Oscar Blandi's Dry Shampoo - Creates tons of volume and leaves no residue. Thank goodness! I bought the travel-size bottle to try first, but I will most definitely be purchasing again. It's a lifesaver.
- Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in Cosmic Pink - I've yet to try it, but this particular gloss is on my list. The new colors are gorgeous!
- Sephora by OPI in As Good as Gold - Since last November, this has been my go-to polish. I know, and it's not even Essie! I can't help it. The glittery flakes are so much fun, and it lasts forever. Note: It may require lots of layers to achieve your desired look. As a result, it's a bit pesky to take off. Overall, party-riffic!
- Essie Steel-ing the Scene - Absolute pewter perfection. This surprisingly neutral shade is fabulous for everyday wear.
- FACE Stockholm in Plum Forgot - A bright boost to combat winter drabness.
- Neutrogena Hydrating Makeup Remover Wipes - Best towelette on the market. Removes all makeup (even waterproof), and leaves the face moisturized. Bonus: They don't irritate my eyes. Yahoo! Note: They're not that easy to find, which can be rather frustrating.
What beauty products have you tried lately that you can't live without?
Have a swell Thursday!
larabars are like healthy candy bars. sort of.ReplyDelete
Haha, that's exactly what I was thinking:)ReplyDelete
The blueberry larabars are my favorite!! Perfect snack!ReplyDelete
I'm on board with tea tree oil (preferably in the gel/stick formula) from Body Shop. And most anything Aveda or Kiehl's. Oh, and Purity facewash from Philosophy. Tah dah.ReplyDelete
First off, LOVE me some Birchbox. Between the monthly subscription and a job at a spa I'm set for products. You have to try Jouer's conditioning lip treatment, Nuxe's Huile Prodigeuse multi-use dry oil, and Blinc mascara. :)ReplyDelete
I use the drying lotion - loveeeeeeReplyDelete
I've wanted to try the Origins Cleanser...nice to have your opinion on it!ReplyDelete
I love the Bare Escentials Buxom Lashes mascara! I've been using it for almost three years and wish I had found it sooner! It's clump free and actually makes me look like I have eyelashes! My eyelashes are a really light brown, so w/o anything on, they are non existent. Best stuff ever!ReplyDelete