Just a few things that made my heart go pitter-patter...
- Slightly obsessed with the field of green in Andrew Guenther's work of art -- it deserves to be front and center!
- The contents of Mrs. Lilien's Wrapping Cabinet made my heart sing! Every present should include a pom-pom.
- I die. Metallic fuchsia ballet flats -- a fun twist to a classic shoe. Get in my closet now!
- What's cuter than this candy striped iPhone case? Pink and red is one of my all-time favorite color combinations!
- I think I'd like to sip my morning cup of Joe from this striped mug. Isn't it just darling?!
- The Funberry Striped Pillow featured on One Kings Lane this week made me squeal. Literally.
- I'm convinced that Bri Emery of designlovefest can do no wrong. I would just die to attend a Blogshop!
- Stumbled upon this fabulous illustration by Rob Mason on etsy. Every kitchen deserves a pop of color!
- I'm looking forward to this weekend's Starbucks run. Mama needs an old-fashioned donut!
- Take a moment and bookmark A-Thread! You'll thank me later. This pleated green skirt has me smitten...
- Looking for a subtle and natural colored polish? Pick up a bottle of Essie's A Crewed Interest. It's quite nice!
- I'm fairly certain that I deserve a tasty dessert. I plan on whipping up this Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie.
Any exciting weekend plans? Do tell.