Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
Just a few things spotted and hearted this week...
- Chatelles personalized slippers in emerald green. Get out of town!
- TCOB -- one of my favorite things to do! Of course, this precious notepad by Molly Jacques would totally sweeten the deal. And while we're at it, I think I'll take a few of her stamps and prints too!
- I was beyond ecstatic to see the launch of Sara Kate's shop this week. My favorite piece from her scouted selections has to be this colorful trio of letter boxes.
- Ever since Laura shared her Need Read Greed, I can't stop swooning over Gorjana's Alphabet Stackable Rings. I just might have to pull the trigger and get one soon!
- Glittery hearts. Need I say more?
- Lately, I've been living in my chambray. This one is perfect.
- Have you seen Kate Spade's latest collection. This mug is just so Type-A(shley). It would add a splash of whimsy to any morning cup o' joe.
- I think it's time that I revisit Matchbook's list of 50 Wardrobe Classics.
- Glow All Out with this Melie Blanco sunny satchel. The hue is happy and the price is right!
- Believe me when I say that you NEED to try this recipe: Andes Mint Chocolate Chunk Cookies. They were soft and chewy, and I can't stop thinking about them!
- A sweet neon pendant from Yellow Owl Workshop. The packaging is almost as adorable as the necklace.
- Pining for paper? Got a hankering for notecards? You should probably check out Carde Blanche. The silver chevron is my personal favorite.
- A simple homage to Vincent van Gogh by Ellsworth Kelly.
- I get easily excited about beauty products. I tend to think each one I try is going to be a miracle worker. After a few weeks of using Bare Minerals Active Cell Renewal Night Serum, I'm a believer. It makes my skin super soft and brightens my complexion.
- After reading about the Hovey sisters in October's Matchbook magazine, I'm convinced we could be the best of friends. They bring so much style to old-world glamour. In fact, I have the same exact Tippi Sweater and City Mini that Porter is wearing. Coincidence? I think not.
Did anyone see Ellen's super fan, Thom, this week?
I'm not sure what I loved more, his killer dance moves or his vivacious personality? You must watch this clip!
Need a little inspiration?
Garance Doré chats with Jenna Lyons in her latest Pardon My French interview. Oh, to be a fly on the wall...
Cheesy Ear Candy: Modern Love by Matt Nathanson
I'm obsessed with this tune, and the video is pretty adorable too! Sappy tunes are a must while Flyboy's away.
Cocktails & Triscuits
Kate and Andy Spade were featured in the October issue of Bon Appetite. You MUST read their Q&A!
This would be the perfect way to personalize a gift. What about organizing your personal library?
Lifestyle Classics for the Matchbook Girl -- these downloadable lists made my week!
What are you loving this week?
Have a fabulous weekend!