So here's what I'm loving this week, are you ready?
I'll be honest, Flyboy returns tomorrow and I can barely contain myself. These past two weeks have felt like FOREVER! I attempted to put this week's list together and I couldn't stay focused, but this is what I came up with. Forgive me.
Spotted & Hearted This Week:
- Things Taking Shape by Richard Cook -- How brilliant are those bright orange brush strokes?
- Bateau Button Sweater -- Just when I thought I was done with striped sweaters... NOT!!
- Elizabeth Mayville's Top Knot art is top notch. -- A must for any gallery wall!
- Calf Hair Polka-Dot Belt -- This combination is wicked good. I almost can't take it.
- Thanks to Sarah Tolzmann of Note to Self, I learned about Vetted office supplies. Fabulous!
- Salutations for the libations. This "Spirit Liftah" comes in classic French stripes. Could you be any cuter?
- Bangles a la Madewell (here and here) and BaubleBar (here and here). You're welcome!
- Up-cycled Soft Leather Ballet Flats -- Woah!
- Missouri State Map -- Show MO pride with this print by These Are Things. It's fun and fresh.
- Earn Your Stripes -- Oh, I will with this fancy watch on my wrist!
- Lemony Gin Punch -- It's been warm around here (Read: NO TRADE WINDS), I think I'll cool off with this!
- Reach as high as you can... -- Marc Johns, you and your clever illustrations complete me.
- Book -- I'm drooling over this Andy Warhol gem.
- Gold Pom Pom Flower -- Ban.Do, you fancy, huh?
- How to Relish Autumn -- This playful illustration made my grin from ear to ear.
- Grace: A Memoir -- I will make you mine!
- Notebook Set -- More paper goodness from Vetted.
- Honey Bee Earrings -- They're charming and cheap. Check out Jewel Mint (like right now).
|I feel as joyful as Helen Frankenthaler looks in this photo.|
I told you I was stoked about Flyboy's homecoming. If only I could wipe this silly grin off my face.
polka. dot. belt. must. have.ReplyDelete
Love this list! Love the prints and the bangles!ReplyDelete
I'm also digging the kate space watches