Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
Just a few things spotted and hearted this week...
- Femme Flair // Autumn De Wilde, Rodarte, Spring 2008
- Oscar Wilde Quotes Notepad Set // What a witty way to jot down your thoughts and to-dos.
- The Sidewalk Skimmer in Glitter // Just call me twinkle toes! I think I need these festive flats.
- Yes No Maybe So // I love a typography discovery, especially the work of Matthew Taylor Wilson.
- Stackable Enamel Ring // The crisp citrus shade is calling my name!
- Essie Nail Polish in Lights // Because you can never have too many shades of electric neon pink...
- Surprise Bow Cloche // A sunny and chic hat that will leave you feeling oh-so Audrey!
- iPhone Case // You'll earn your stripes with this printed case.
- You can never have enough! // I'm loving some of Fabulous K's latest drawings, especially this bag!
- Poppin // Have you seen their latest selection of office supplies? I'm obsessed with the new aqua shade.
- Trouser Socks // These bold stripes are an instant classic.
- Masks by Inge Morath // You must check out this fabulous series!
- Marshmallow Chocolate-Chunk Cookies // Don't these look amazing?
- Five Apple Cider Concentrate // I think it's time fall makes its way to Lil' Puna.
- Skirt the Rules Mug // Of course, a cup of cider will call for a charming mug!
- Feather Headdress // Hello, Beautiful! This shade of Kelly Green is stunning.
- Mini Bow Studs // A subtle touch of sweetness. These earrings are a must.
- Lime Green Refrigerator // Dreamy, isn't it? I think this is on the top of my lust list.
Have a swell weekend.