Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Pom Pom Cheers Sign // This is just GENIUS! Does it get any more festive than this?
- Pineapple Tee // Pineapples are synonymous with Hawaii. I guess this means I need this in my closet.
- Ampersand // Have you checked out the latest selection of e-cards on Paperless Post? The Kate Spade designs have been updated and there's even a Jonathan Adler collection. Eek!
- Grateful Notecards // Nothing says Thank You like snail mail. These Sugar Paper cards are perfect!
- Mucho Aloha // I'm still crazy cakes about this darling packaging. I smile every time I see it in our fridge.
- Grove Court Stripe Cora // This is a fabulous everyday bag. Would you pick navy or turquoise?
- "Let It Be Noted" Notebook // An adorable and handy place to jot down your lists and thoughts.
- Mr. Boddington iPhone Cases // I literally squealed when I saw these whimsical designs!
- Good People Print // Such a simple and colorful reminder. I'm obsessed with Fifi du Vie.
- Matchbook's June Issue // I cannot wait to get cozy this weekend and get lost in the latest issue.
- Soludos // They're the official shoe of the summer. I practically live in mine. Of course, that was until they got all moldy. Once again, Lil' Puna and its pesky problems wins.
- Sunbeam Bracelet // I'm thoroughly impressed with all of Ann Taylor's jewelry. I need to stop by the store and check it out in person. This bracelet is ba-na-nas! I hope it's as cute in real life.
- "On Time" by Claire Desjardins // I've never been a fan of the color purple until now. It's striking!
This list feels a little short and sweet, but I've been struggling this past week to fit in blogging while finding a balance with work and spending time with Flyboy. Some weeks I manage to find a better groove than others. I'm sure you understand! He just got home on Monday and he'll be leaving me once again. While I'd love to play with fonts, tweak images, and come up with extra clever commentary, I'd rather be spending quality time together.
Have a razzle dazzle weekend, my friends!