Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Botanical Tank // This top is BANANAS, B-A-N-A-N-A-S! All silliness aside, it's super cute!
- Society Social's Magalog // I think we can all agree that everything Roxy creates is adorable. I always look forward to the Magalog. The feature on Washi made my heart oh-so happy.
- Creative Confidence // As someone who judges a book by its cover, I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on this number. The cover is GORGEOUS, and I think we could all use a little help in this area.
- Raspberry Lemonade // Martha always gets it right, and this easy recipe is no exception. The only thing I do differently? Swap the Tequila for a splash of Gin. Duh!
- Letter Opener // Can you believe I don't own one of these? I saw this pop up on Pinterest and immediately clicked on the image. That shade of pink is FABULOUS! Unfortunately, the sale on Joss and Main was over by the time I discovered it. Aww, shucks!
- Big Organza Bloom // As if I needed another flower pin, this bloom is coral is just calling my name.
- The Days Are Long... // What's not to love about this sweet reminder? Snag the free printable here.
- Ikat Dot Pillow // I'm a sucker for a darling throw pillow. This one has everything I love — ikat, dots, and lime green. The price tag isn't too shabby either.
- Blahs // A Pair of Pears is one blog that's anything but boring. I spent about 30 minutes last week drooling over their lovely graphics. Do you ever stumble upon talent that you wish you could just eat up? It's been awhile since I found a blog THIS good.
- Helena Wurzel // I've featured her work before, but this painting had me smiling like a buffoon.
- Neon Leather Bracelet // A dainty accessory that packs a punch with a subtle hint of neon pink. Love!
- Chrome Green Chino Shorts // This could possibly be J.Crew's greatest color ever. That's a bold statement, but this hue is so worthy. You've got to see it to believe it!
- Ice Cream // I wish I had a dollar for every time I not-so-subtly hinted to Flyboy that I'd like to go on an ice cream date. It's all I can think about during the summer months.
- Broome Clutch // I've yet to purchase anything from Deux Lux, but after their feature in the latest issue of Matchbook Magazine, I'm even more smitten. Big deal alert! They're having a huge summer sale.
- Steffie Brocoli // While looking for inspiration, I fell hard for Steffie's latest piece featured on her Tumblr site. Is it just me, or does this look like sprinkles? Maybe I just have ice cream on the brain.
- Secret Language of Birthdays // Take a few minutes and check this out. Mine was pretty spot on!
- Pantone Project // I read about this on the Huff Post, and I had to check it out. Absolutely brilliant!
- And the giveaway winner is... // Congratulations, Chris Williams! You're the winner of the Blogaversary Giveaway. Please email me, and I'll get your lovely loot mailed to you ASAP. Thanks again to each and every one of you who entered the giveaway and left such great feedback. Your compliments will have me blushing for another week. You're all too kind. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for making One Fine Day a part of your day. It means so very much to me.