Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Diana Vreeland by Richard Avedon // Although it was exciting to start blogging again, I have to admit that I needed a little help in the inspiration department. When I felt stuck, I turned to my favorites. Of course that meant images and quotes of DV herself. She epitomizes fabulosity!
- Salted Caramel Treats // What the what? These little squares of heaven look incredible.
- Washi Inspiration // I never thought it was possible to find such delight in colorful strips of tape. Tape!!
- Crystal Shimmer Earrings // What's not to love?! I passed on a similar pair of earrings last year and I've regretted it ever since. I'm certain these need to be mine.
- Cooper Beryl Green Strap Watch // When it comes to this ticker, I'm SO green with envy!
- Panama Hat & Sunnies Print // The perfect pair of summer accessories in a charming watercolor print.
- Hello? iPhone Case // Over the past few months, my phone case has taken a beating. I'm in the market for something new; however, it's not easy to find a case for the iPhone 4/4s. What's up with that? Sarah's designs are beckoning, but it's slightly hard to make a decision. They're all so cute!
- La Jolla Triangle Basket // As if I really needed another tote or bag, I could see this one at a beach in Hawaii or running errands in Swell Rio. The yarn tassel sweetens the deal.
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner // I finally found an eyeliner that I feel comfortable using and that I can't mess up. I totally understand why this is a bestseller. I just don't know why it took me so long to add it to my makeup bag. Try it! I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
- Kale Walnut Pesto // This recipe sounds divine; I can't wait to try it! I'm also Love & Lemons new biggest fan. The design is flawless. It's been awhile since I stumbled upon a blog that made me this excited!
- Cubist Retro Modern Wall Clock // Ever since I saw this featured in Matchbook's July issue, I can't stop thinking about it. The color makes me drool, and I can already see it in our kitchen.
- Jorey Hurley's Dot Meditation // I could stare at this little illustration for hours. The dots make me happy!
- Daily Metaltations by Stephen Powers // I'm hooked on these incredible signs. Check out Steve's work.
- Mr. Finch by Emma Gale // I hate birds, but I could warm up to this colorful fella.
- Do What Matters Print // A beautiful reminder to focus on what's important in life.
- Red Heart Tee // A playful and quirky tee that I believe was created for The Love List. Who's with me?
- Kindness is Fashionable // Emily's designs are beautifully created. I'm constantly inspired by her talent. Somehow, the quotes she chooses to share each week always hit so close to home.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend ahead! Make this one count, my friends.
Post a Comment