Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Kelly Reemsten // I know I featured her work on Wednesday, but I still can't get over how much I adore the work of Kelly Reemsten. Each one makes me happy happy happy! If you haven't had a chance, PLEASE hop on over to her website and check out some of her pieces.
- J.Crew's New Arrivals // Oh. Em. Gee. I may be a bit biased, but they always knock it out of the park. Here are a few items on my list: Scalloped Ballet Flats, Lace-Front Sweatshirt, Embroidered Emblem Baseball Cap, Note to Self Notepad. Of course, I'm smitten with the Embroidered Dot Boy Shirt!
- 'Cant's Into Cans' Art Print // I was elated to find that Minna May sells some of her prints on Society6.
- Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches // My waistline says no, but my heart says yes!
- Moglea Happy Jotter // I really hope Meg Gleason plans to design more of these notepads. A-dorable!
- Ban.Do iPhone Cases // I think I NEED the neon heart case. It's practically shouting at me!
- Color Mantra Print // How great are these limited edition prints by Pencil Shavings Studio? Perfection.
- Hello Card // This card is charming. I'm loving Katie's etsy shop. Her whimsical designs are too cute.
- The 10 Best Cocktail Napkins // This week, Sarah Lederman shared a round-up of the best cocktail napkins for summer soirees on Matchbook's The Daily Spark. I'm crazy cakes for the pink and green pom-poms, but you already knew that...
- Love in Your Heart // This kind and gentle reminder made me smile. Don't mind if I do.
- Prince George // I can't promise this will be the last of the giddy royal baby posts, but it was so nice to feel so excited about something as wonderful as a baby this week. My love for Will and Kate knows no bounds, and I can't wait to watch (along with the world) as Prince George grows. How beautiful was Kate in that high-waisted dress? Polka dots are always a good idea!
Cheers to a snazzy weekend! Make it count.
Post a Comment