Happy Wednesday, sweet readers! I'm so excited to collaborate with this fabulous group of bloggers. Each month, you can look forward to a post in which we all weigh in with our latest finds, tips, and tricks. For our first post, we thought we'd share our favorite summer accessories. See what made the list! You won't be disappointed.
- Laura of Beauty & The Beard // My favorite summer accessory is this over-the-top coral flower necklace! I feel like it goes with everything, and it's so dang bright you can't be unhappy wearing it!!
- Ashley of One Fine Day // For an instant splash of cheer and color, you'll find me sporting my go-to accessory, ban.do's Pom-Pom Flower Pin in Hot Pink. I attach them to my t-shirts, button downs, cardigans, blazers, etc. They also look adorable pinned to your favorite clutch or tote. It's a no-brainer!
- Lauren of La Petite Fashionista // I love an ultra-colorful statement necklace to pair with all of my favorite white summer dresses.
- Samantha of The Brunette One // Summer in the Midwest often means scorching hot temperatures. I usually reach for a breezy slip dress and the simplest of accessories. This gold bangle goes with everything!
- Katherine of The Duchess of Plumewood // I'm so pale that I need a hat to cover my face in addition to sunscreen! Besides, how could you resist a classic accessory like a Panama Hat? You can't really go wrong with an accessory worn by kings, presidents, and my personal favorite, Winston Churchill!
What's your go-to summer accessory?
P.S. Are you a blogger interested in joining the fun? Email me. The more the merrier!
Post a Comment