Ashley's HoH Basket Booty:
- Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Counter Spray // I would totally cash in on my love for cleaning in hopes the house guests might keep me around. Naturally, I need my favorite cleaning products!
- Striped Straws // Fact: The party doesn't start unless there are striped straws.
- Boom Chick A Pop // Because snacking is aplenty in the BB Household, it might be nice to mindlessly nosh on something that's low in calories.
- Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo // All of those crazy competitions would take a toll on my hair color, so I'd try to wash it as little as possible. Of course, I'd need as much of this as possible!
- Hendrick's Gin & a Lemon // There's nothing like a little social lubricant to put Awkward Ashley at ease.
- Mike & Ike Candy // It's my favorite non-chocolate candy. I'd plan to eat these while the other house guests aren't around. I'm not big on sharing candy! Just ask Flyboy or my sister, Aubrey.
- Mixed CD // One of the perks to winning HoH is listening to music of your choice. You can bet my selection would be abnormal with artists ranging from George Strait to Biggie Smalls.
- Smith's Rosebud Salve // Love this stuff! It can be used for almost anything.
- Illume Body Butter in Thai Lily // It might be nice to get away from the crazy and pamper myself.
- Essie Polish // I'd take any new shade! I'm sure the other house guests wouldn't mind a mani/pedi.
- Washi Tape // Lord knows I'll be going through withdrawal, and you never know how it might come in handy around the BB House. Not to mention, it might be a great opportunity to introduce the wonders of Washi to my house mates. They'll thank me later!
- San Pellegrino Limonata // Because I'll need something fizzy to mix with m' Gin.
- Party Time Headband // To wear while imbibing.
- Framed Photos // Time away from family is always a bit rough, so these will serve as the perfect pick-me-up (frame sources here and here, family members are my own). Do you watch Big Brother? What would you request in your HoH Basket?
Post a Comment