Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Dancing Girl // Yippee, it's Friday! Why don't you bust a move?! Sarah Jane illustrates the way I feel quite perfectly.
- Home Sweet Home Banner // In a few weeks, we'll get to say these exact words. That is the BEST feeling!
- Sole Society Pointed Toe Flats // If we have to spring forward, we might as well do it in cute shoes. Who's with me?!
- Large Sunflower Necklace // I love the simplicity. The price isn't bad either. And how about that sweet color combo?!
- Vintage Cotton Pajama Short Set // J.Crew claims it's the comfiest way to get your eight hours. I'm down with that!
- The Details // Flipping through old issues of Domino offers oodles of designspiration! How great is this lettering?
- Shopper with Pocket // Hubba Hubba! Zara always has the most delicious bags, but this one takes the cake.
- Storage Basket // Elated about our move-in date, I found myself browsing the H&M home section. Cuteness!
- Love. Luck. Kisses & Cake // You must check out Katelyn Wood's new shop. Fellow paper lovers, you'll swoon!
There you have it, m' dears! Cheers to a snazzy weekend. Make it count.